The PCA3 mini stereo power amplifier from Pyle provides up to 75W of power on each channel at 4 Ohms. Connect your inputs using the RCA jacks, and output an amplified audio signal over standard speaker push jacks. It's compatible with any audio or computer device--you can even hook up an iPod using a 3.5mm to RCA jack converter. A master volume control on the front lets you adjust the gain, and treble, bass, and volume controls on the front let you tweak your sound to exactly how you want it. The PCA3 runs on 110V or 220V with a voltage selector switch.
- 2x75 WATT POWER: The Pyle Dual Channel Audio Amplifier is perfect for your home theater acoustic surround sound system. Gives you 2x75 watts peak power which can be used for subwoofer speakers w/ 4-8 ohms impedance, enjoy high quality music and movie
- MULTIPLE SOURCES: This small personal portable digital amp box lets you connect external audio sources such as tuner, CD DVD player, tape deck, camcorder, VCR to the 3.5mm RCA (L/R) LINE input and enjoy enhanced amplified acoustic audio reproduction
- LED INDICATOR: The mini professional integrated stereo receiver features LED indicator light above the power switch to indicate power is turned ON. The unit also features blue LED output level display
- PUSH TYPE SPEAKER TERMINAL: It lets you easily connect speaker wires directly to the amplifier. The speaker impedance ranges from 4 to 8 Ohms for the general stereo output. The total speaker impedance must be at least 4 Ohm per channel at stereo mode
- EQ CONTROLS: The improved indoor smart compact bookshelf speaker sound amplifier features crisp and responsive buttons for the power switch. It also features rotary knob controls for the master volume, bass, treble adjustments