Delivering 80 W/Ch of high-current power from a fully discrete low-impedance amplification system, the TX-8140 plays all your audio sources with pure dynamic energy. Connectivity is outstanding: you can route TV sound via coaxial/optical inputs; stream music from mobile or PC over Wi-Fi (with built-in support for Spotify Connect and Pandora); play MP3s from flash drive via USB, or pair and stream audio from almost any application using Bluetooth technology. Faceplate preset buttons store four FM/AM and internet radio stations- just push one to power up the receiver and start listening right away. There is a phono equalizer input for turntable playback, and six analog audio inputs for CD players and cassette decks. With rigid oval floor-chassis and custom high-spec audio parts used throughout, along with input, balance, tone, and volume controls, the TX-8140 looks and feels every bit as good as it sounds.
- 80 W/Ch (8 Ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.1% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC) with Hi-Current Amp Design;
- Built-in Bluetooth & Wi-Fi, with Built-In Pandora, Spotify, Sirius XM, Tune In, Slacker;
- Faceplate preset buttons store four FM/AM and internet radio stations- just push one to power up the receiver and start listening right away;
- 384 kHz/32-bit Hi-Grade DAC for Realistic and Clean Audio;
- Engineered for Hi-Res Audio Playback; Plays Compressed, Lossless, and Hi-Res Audio via Local Network (MP3, WMA, WMA Lossless, FLAC, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Apple Lossless, DSD 5.6 MHz, and LPCM).