Ya gotta have a record cleaning brush to give your vinyl that last touch-up before your drop the needle. The Record Doctor Carbon Fiber Record Brush is the safe and easy way to remove light dust and dirt from records while they're on the turntable. Thousands of silky soft carbon fiber bristles join forces to sweep your records clean, and unlike some cloths and brushes, they don't add a static charge to your vinyl. For added convenience, the brush assembly is 'self-cleaning;' it rotates to allow the handle to clean the bristles.
- Safe and easy record touch-up
- Sweep light dust and dirt from records
- Doesn't add a static charge
- Millions of soft, carbon fiber bristles
- Pivoting brush assembly with 'self-cleaning' design