(1) Turntable Toys TC-1 Cork Audiophile Turntable Mat which is 1/4" thick. Replace your turntables OEM rubber mat with your New Turntable Toys TC-1 (1/4") or the new TC-3 which is (3/16") or the TC-8 (1/8") thick cork mats for improving the sound and appearance of your great turntable. Your great looking turntable with look and sound even better with a new TC-1 cork mat. You might need to adjust your turntable's tonearm VTA (Vertical Tracking Angle) of your tonearm.Best to remove the rubber OEM mat before installing your new TC-1 cork mat. If you might need a thinner mat upon request we can ship you the thinner 1/8" Turntable Toys TC-8 cork mat by using the CONTACT seller . Best Quality Perfectly and Centered. Slightly beveled edge for durability + Plan Sanded Surfaces For even better results use a record clamp. Standard Shipped Size is 11-1/4 to 11-3/4" x 1/4" . You can order your own personal diameter upon request for Same Low Price ........11-7/8" or smaller. Just use the Ask Seller Question to let us know what diameter you want your mat(s) to be after your purchase and we will write you back confirming the size. 100% Guarantee if for any reason your not completely pleased just return the TC-1 cork mat for a full refund less shipping and handling.
- PLEASE NOTICE: TC-1 is 1/4" Thick so please check to make sure your turntable has a Vertical Tracking Angle Adjustment (VTA) to allow the use of this thick of a mat (1/4"). If not or your not sure you might want to order the TC-8 instead at only 1/8" thick and works just as well as the TC-1 and will work on most turntables
- Now Made w/New FINE GRAIN (A) GRADE CORK Best Quality + The Turntable Toys cork mats create sharper better focused sound by dampening platter rumble and bearing noises & vibrations for better details ,low and mid bass
- Tightens mid & low bass for greater punch + enhances the smallest details & emotions
- Some case's it cuts down on static electricity+ Make sure your turntable power source is ground properly because when not it causes static build-up which nothing will remove it unless that ground issue is fixed
- Custom Diameter Made Mats are available upon request for the same low price