Crafted for the vinyl enthusiast looking to take the next step in their vinyl experience, Crosley's C10 is perfect for enjoying the distinctive warm sound of vinyl. This sleek turntable comes equipped with a low vibration synchronous motor and shock absorbent feet for reduced vibration and superb sound quality. The aluminum tone arm is equipped with an adjustable counterweight, anti-skate adjustment and a pre-mounted Ortofon OM5e cartridge for superior audio reproduction. With a simple design and audiophile components, the C10 provides a high-performance experience for true vinyl lovers.
- Audio grade MDF plinth with genuine birch veneer
- Belt driven turntable mechanism plays 2 speeds: 33 1/3 & 45 RPM records
- 8.6" Aluminum tonearm with sapphire bearings and adjustable counterweight
- Ortofon OM5e cartridge (pre-mounted). User-replaceable phono cartridge for a customized listening experience
- Low vibration synchronous motor and shock absorbent feet for reduced vibration and superb sound quality