These dust covers are individually made to exactly fit the dimensions of your Technics SL-1200/1210 MK2, MK3, M3D, MK5, SL-1300, Pioneer PLX-1000 turntables, or any other turntable up to 18 x 14 x 6.75 inches. Made from high quality water-resistant nylon with PVC vinyl backing that is extremely sturdy and durable. These dust covers are an ideal way to protect your decks against dust, spills, and grime. The fabric design acts as a filter to trap dust and dirt before it can ever reach your gear, providing protection that will likely prolong its playing life since dust and other debris are one of the biggest causes of equipment failure. All sewn with heavy duty thread to make sure they will never fray or come apart, and are double hemmed around the bottom to ensure a perfect fit. They are also a great, inexpensive way of replacing or covering your old broken, scuffed, or scratched acrylic lids.
- PROTECTS your turntable against dust, spills, scratches, water, and other contaminants
- SIZED FOR YOUR EXACT TURNTABLE MODEL. We double-check manufacturer dimensions, and this cover is made for only your model. You don't have to measure and guess the size to buy, or settle for a generic size. And we guarantee the cover you receive will match this size we promised
- DURABLE, LONG LASTING FABRIC. Our thick 600D nylon with PVC lining will never let dust reach your equipment, and is easy to wipe clean. Unlike other covers, we don't use cotton twill fabrics which allow dust particles to fall in-between the woven fibers, and we don't use translucent vinyl that will discolor, dry out, and melt when exposed to heat or light.
- EASY TO USE, STORE & CLEAN: Can easily be folded and stored when not in use, and cleaning is as easy as a wipe down with a damp cloth
- HAND MADE IN THE U.S.A. DigitalDeckCovers Dust Covers have always been 100% designed and sewn in Denver, Colorado. We have sold over 90,000 dust covers (and counting)