Few turntables pack in as many Features while still remaining as affordable as the Pro-Ject Debut record Master. Boasting an automatic Speed change between 33 and 45 RPM, 78 RPM capability, and USB connectivity, this turntable is ready to step up as the centerpiece of your analog system. The Speed of the heavyweight steel platter is regulated by an onboard AC frequency generator for supreme stability and switches between 33 and 45 RPM at the push of a button, which makes playing both singles and LP's a breeze. We've also included an onboard phono preamplifier that provides line-level analog output so you can connect to your turntable to your favorite system without the need for a dedicated phono input or extra equipment. The stereo RCA and USB outputs work simultaneously, allowing you to digitize vinyl on your computer while easily enjoying high-quality vinyl playback through your speakers at the same time - no more dead Air while archiving your collection. The 8.6” aluminum tonearm has an integrated head shell and comes pre-mounted with an Ortofon OM 10E moving magnet cartridge for clear, precise audio. Available in three high-gloss colors (piano black, red, and white) and a matte walnut finish, the Debut record Master gives you all the Features you want at a price you can afford.
- electronic speed control with automatic 33/45 RPM speed change and 78 RPM capability
- Precision belt drive and low-noise synchronous motor for quiet operation
- Onboard phono preamp powers stereo RCA and USB outputs simultaneously
- 8.6" aluminum tonearm with ortofon om10e moving Magnet cartridge
- Heavyweight steel platter for improved speed stability