TWO SPEED, BELT DRIVEN AUDIOPHILE TURNTABLE EMPLOYING THE UNIQUE TRIPLE PLINTH CONSTRUCTION ORIGINATED BY MUSIC HALL. The distinctive design isolates the critical sound reproducing components: platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge, on the top platform, from the adjustable tip-toe feet and wiring, which are mounted on the bottom platform. The motor and speed controls are isolated on their own vibration damping base and completely decoupled from the turntable.
- With Goldring MC Erocia lx Cartridge ($795 Value) & Dust Cover
- One-piece full carbon fiber tonearm
- Counterweight's center of gravity is level with the stylus tip, is decoupled from the arm, and acts as a resonance damper
- Completely isolated/decoupled DC motor with 33⅓ and 45 rpm speed controls located in the front left corner of the turntable, thus canceling any potential vibration from the motor/belt to the cartridge
- Dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor included