Featuring the best of our analog audio technologies, the PM-14S1 integrated amplifier provides reference class sonic performance along with the ability to handle the widest range of sources. There are multiple analog inputs and outputs, including a high quality phono processor that can accept moving magnet and moving coil signals, analog input signals remain in the analog domain all the way through to the headphone and speaker outputs. The power amplifier section delivers 90 watts per channel into 8 ohms, and 140 watts per channel into 4 ohms, and the power supply features a massive 650 VA toroidal power transformer with oxygen free copper secondary windings, as well as high speed, high current Schottky Barrier Diodes in the rectifier stage. Our exclusive HDAM (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module) technologies are employed throughout, including the phono processor, line stages, power amplifier stages and the headphone output circuit. The elegant remote control can also control the matching SA-14S1 SACD player.
- Current Feedback technology provides wide range, very fast and accurate signal handling.
- Marantz proprietary HDAM SA2 and SA3 modules and discrete audio circuitry
- Full discrete power amplifier with V/I Servo (90W 8 ohms 20Hz - 20kHz, 140W 4 ohms 20Hz - 20kHz)
- Robust, high-speed power supply with blocking capacitors and large-capacity Schottky Barrier Diodes. Constant Current Feedback (C.C.FB) MM/MC phono equalizer.
- Newly designed Marantz original high quality / high-purity copper speaker terminals (SPKT-100)