Engineered to the highest Marantz purist audiophile standards, the HD-AMP1 digital integrated amplifier serves as the heart of your music system, and features the latest digital audio technologies that extract the utmost fidelity from the widest range of audio sources. Equipped with multiple digital inputs, including 2 optical, 1 coaxial along with 2 USB ports, the HD-AMP1 features the ability to decode the latest generation lossless high resolution audio file types, including WAV, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC at up to 24-bit/192-kHz resolution, along with the ability to play MP3, WMA and AAC tracks. The rear panel USB-B port features advanced noise isolation so you can connect your PC or Mac and stream even higher resolution files, up to 32-bit/384-kHz. The HDAMP1 is equipped with the reference grade ESS SABRE DAC and dual master clock crystals for the widest bandwidth, highest dynamic range and lowest distortion, and the HD-AMP1 can also play your favorite DSD hi-res audio tracks including 2.6/5.2/11.2-MHz.
- Compact Integrated Amplifier with digital and analog inputs
- iDevice and USB drive connectivity, with auto iDevice recharge via front USB
- Marantz Musical Digital filtering with proprietary DSP filtering and 2 filer options
- Headphone amplifier with HDAM-SA2 and 3 gain/impedance choices
- Ability to decode the latest generation lossless high resolution audio file types, including WAV, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC at up to 24-bit/192-kHz resolution, along with the ability to play MP3, WMA and AAC tracks.
- Power Output (8 / 4 Ohm RMS) 35W / 70W