The Q100s are the smaller model of the Q300 bookshelf speakers, but don’t be fooled by their size! The Q100 prominently features our point-source Uni-Q driver array, which is engineered to produce an exceptionally accurate, three-dimensional soundstage that evenly envelopes any room. The 5.25 inch Uni-Q driver array with a 1 inch aluminum dome tweeter at its acoustic center. This Uni-Q driver array offers fast and clean midrange response, thanks to a braced magnesium/aluminum alloy cone and with KEF’s Z-flex surround smoothing the transition to the front panel. Based on the state-of-the-art HF driver developed for our flagship Blade, the Q100 boasts a much larger dome tweeter for increased sensitivity and distortion-free power handling. The KEF Q100 stands just under a foot tall, making it perfect for any bookshelf, home entertainment system, or smaller area in your home. The Q100 can also be paired up with any floorstanding speakers, center channels, or subwoofers from the KEF Q Series as a home theater system, ensuring an even and outstanding audio experience.
- Allow the KEF Q100 to re-introduce you to all your favorite music and moves, though with nuance and depth you've never quite heard before.
- These bookshelf speakers are large enough to command a home theater setup with ease, yet compact enough for any modest listening room or home office.
- The Q100 prominently features KEF's Uni-Q driver array, which is designed to produce an exceptionally accurate, three-dimensional soundstage that evenly envelopes any room.
- The Q100 features a 5.25" inch Uni-Q driver array with a 1" vented dome tweeter in the center. The driver array handles frequencies from 49Hz to 40kHz from a single source.
- The Q100 Bookshelf Speakers are sold in pairs.