Taking the record player "out of the box", Crosley's Revolution turntable truly fits the word in every way. It is a turntable of firsts. The first battery-powered Crosley turntable and it's the first with a platter smaller than a teacup saucer. Where other record players must be kept in their designated place, the Revolution practically begs to join you on every journey. Users can tote this two-speed turntable with them to vinyl swaps, to a friends house or down to the local record store. Featuring a USB hookup for easy analog-to- digital transfer, the Crosley Revolution will allow users to free their favorites from the grooves for digital enjoyment across a variety of devices. This small but mighty turntable also features a headphone jack, and a pair of earbud headphones.
- Belt driven turntable plays 2 speeds: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM records
- Portable and battery powered (6 AA); play 7" and 12" records on the go
- USB enabled for connection to Windows equipped PC or Mac. Software suite included to rip and edit audio
- Manual return tone arm and hi-tech ABS construction
- Includes earbud headphones with integrated storage compartment