Unlike other brushes, the Blucoil Brush has conductive synthetic fibers and a conductive metal shell, that is truly anti-static, reducing the amount of dust attracted
Methods of cleaning
For cleaning the Records
Just place the record on your turntable and fire it up. As it rotates, gently place the brush on the vinyl and let it do its thing. After a few rotations, pull it off and clean the brush.
For cleaning the Speakers
Use the dry brush to brush off the speakers to gently remove dust and static charge to ensure the sound of the speaker is not compromised.
- KEEP YOUR COLLECTION CLEAN: Two rows of high quality anti-static carbon fiber bristles carefully remove dirt and dust from the vinyl surface. 1 million carbon fibers don't let dirt and dust get in the way of your vinyl record's quality
- TRULY ANTI-STATIC: This record cleaning brush is electrically conductive preventing any static charges and keeping the dust particles away.
- INCREASE LIFETIME OF CARTRIDGE: Cleaning your records often and keeping the dust particles away increases the lifetime of your player's cartridge. With reduced surface loss you can improve your listening experience.
- CONVENIENT TO CARRY AND STORE: The 360 degree feature helps you fold your brush. You can easily store it or carry with you anywhere.
- TWO-YEAR WARRANTY: This high quality vinyl record cleaner is made to last and comes with a two-year warranty.
Blucoil Audio Carbon Anti-Static Fiber Vinyl LP Record Cleaning Brush
- Brand: Blucoil
- Product Code: Blucoil Vinyl Brush
- Availability: 25